Welcome to the Symphonies for the Mind Library
I know you love the meditations created for you on this journey and so I have created a space for you to access them.
I do encourage you to still use the current Symphonies meditation theme as your main practice and use these meditations for extra practice - perhaps on a weekend or in the evening or at a time when you need that particular theme.
- use Prepare the Mind when you are prepping for something big in life or in work
- use Forgiveness when you are going through a challenge in a relationship
- use Letting Go when you are stuck in life and having a hard time detaching
- use Create when you have to get creative and flex your manifestation muscles.
- use Gentle when you need help being kind and loving toward yourself
- use Inner Strength when you need to practice tapping into your natural born state
- use Limitless when you need to practice truly tapping into the limitless being you are
- use Open to practice living with a wide open heart and mind, making you truly magnetic!
These are just a few examples but just a note, don't allow yourself to get overwhelmed with too many meditations.
Choose a few and go deep - I find that always works best.
Enjoy your Library